CUTTER AND RELAY TESTSThe breakers, which are activated with the fault signals received from the secondary protection relays, disable the system and prevent it from being damaged. It is seen that the breakers that are not maintained periodically cause damage to the transformers connected to them due to the on-off under high voltage.
Test and maintenance of your cutters are carried out on site by our company.
Tests;1. Measuring the breaker opening time
2. Measuring the cutter closing time
3. Breaker insulation resistance measurement
4. Breaker contact transition resistance measurement
Maintenances;1. Control of the cutter control system
2. Motor on-off coil control
3. Oil change of oily cutters
4. Circuit breaker mechanical controls